The Olympia Hotels Association was founded by the hotel owners of the Ancient Olympia region in Peloponnesus, Greece. All members of the Ancient Oylmpia Hotels Association use a common platform of cooperation, aimming to give to Olympia what it deserves: a unique, diverse and alternative identity and a possition on the global tourism map.
- Greek Philoxenia : derived from the ancient Greek concept of philia + xenos, (=friendship + stranger), it means tha Greeks like to take care of every traveller who passes by their doorstep
- Excellence: refers to giving our best and always improving our services.
- Friendship: reflects mutual understanding, solidarity, team spirit and optimism regarding our goals.
- Respect: a mutural respect between our members, and respect for the needs of the visitor so they can have a memorable stay at our destination.
- Better Service: We are commited to providing the best possible support from the time of your reservation until you return home at the end of your trip.
- Price: We are committed to offering high quality services at competitive prices.
- Education: Continuing education of all staff in the hotel’s service with regards to any issues, health and safety.
- Network cooperation: Through the network of partnerships, we will organise events and recommend activities to our visitors, activities that will be unforgetable.